This event is presented as part of the New Silent series, organized by Lauren Cornell, director of Rhizome.
$6 New Museum members, $8 general public
- Mel Bochner Born: 1940. Education: Carnegie Institute of Technology, BFA, 1962. Lives and works: New York City, since 1964.
- Daniel Bozhkov is an artist based in New York. He is a recipient of the 2007 Chuck Close Rome Prize of the American Academy in Rome and of grants from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts. His work has been widely exhibited internationally. He is represented by Andrew Kreps Gallery in New York City.
- Erin Shirreff is an artist based in New York City. Her work is in the collections of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum; the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; Yale University Art Gallery; the Metropolitan Museum of Art; and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, among others. A monograph of her work was published in 2013.
- William Smith is a Triple Canopy senior editor and a PhD candidate at the Institute of Fine Arts in New York.
- Colby Chamberlain is a Triple Canopy senior editor and a Jacob K. Javits Fellow in the Art History Department at Columbia University.